A truly unique EMP hardened MPPT charge controller featuring both buck
(voltage downshifting) and boost (up shifting) of input signals to
squeeze out the highest potential that your alternate energy source has to
offer. Works with solar, wind and hydro.
- High efficiency buck/boost MPPT charge controller.
- Capable of boosting small input voltages up to 60 volts.
- Works seamlessly with Solar, Wind and Hydro inputs up to 100 volts.
- Fully digital remote user interface can be located in another room.
- Perfect for RVís, Motor homes, trucks, cabins and small to medium solar or wind systems.
- Continuously streams CSV data via USB port, which can be viewed or stored.
- EMP Hardened. NEMA 3R, outdoor enclosure.
- No jumpers or potentiometers need to be set..
- Included Remote Menu Module, with 2 x 16 back-lit LCD display.
- Both manual and automatic equalize modes are available..
- Automatic nominal battery voltage detection, no setup required.
- Nearly all charge parameters can be managed through the user interface.
- Supports voltage and amperage calibration to fine tune performance.
- Optional high battery SSR module can be used to engage external diversion loads.
- Automatic LCD back light dimming to save energy.
- One year standard warranty against manufacturer defects.
- 12, 24 or 48-volt battery systems.
- 2400 watts continuous power with 48 volt systems, 1200 watts with 24 volt systems and 600 watts with 12 volt systems.
- Lockable cover, with standard conduit openings on bottom of box.
- Modular PCB Layout.
100W Mini-clipper is recommended for Wind/Hydro installations. It is not needed for Solar Installations.
The PWM module is recommended for Solar Installations and is optional for Wind/Hydro. The PWM module can greatly increase the efficiency of the unit when the input charge source matches the battery bank and does not require boosting or bucking.
Download the Full Manual
The enclosure is heavy gauge, solid steel, ready to mount. -- No plastic, no junk, simple and rugged.
MP-40 Inside with 100W Mini-clipper.
The remote menu module can be installed up to 20 foot away from the main controller. A 10' cord is included.
You may use a standard CAT-5 Ethernet cable for longer distances. A shielded cable is preferred for longer distances.
Menu and USB Serial Output (Data logging Stream).
Inside the MP-40
Shipping And Returns
Our shipping charges are basically what it cost us to ship. International shipping rates via the USPS for this weight are much higher than you might expect. Please click HERE to view just how much these charges are, and you will see that our rates are just what it cost. We would charge less, if it cost us less.
Due to major delays in customs, we no longer ship to Italy.
To our International customers. We cannot misrepresent the price of the products being shipped to you. You are responsible for any and all tariffs, duties or import fees imposed by your country or customs.
Returned items must be in their original condition and fully resalable. Returns may incur a 20% restocking fee. Damages that occur during return transit will be liable to the buyer. Buyer is responsible for all tariffs, customs fees, VATs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help.
Thanks For Looking!
Coleman Air -- Empowering Innovation
Wind and Solar Controllers, Electronics, Hardware & Accessories perfect for the DIY'er.